1. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Employment information (may include employer, experience, areas of specialization, etc.)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Connect you with potential partners, per the terms of our Paid Membership
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
The TenderHood securely stores your data on our servers at SiteGround.
All payment credentials are stored via our third party payment gateway Stripe. We never store your payment credentials on our servers.
The TenderHood will keep your personal information for one month after the expiration of your membership. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our server.
The TenderHood would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The TenderHood from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected]
6. What are your data protection rights?
The TenderHood would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The TenderHood for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The TenderHood correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The TenderHood to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The TenderHood erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The TenderHood restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The TenderHood’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The TenderHood transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
7. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The TenderHood has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.