- Post-pandemic confidence is a call to action for SMEs
- Suppliers facing Net Zero challenge
- Tinder, Tenders, Social Network, Machine Learning, Public Procurement. What the…???
- Your business culture will make or break you, especially when you go bidding on tenders!
- Business models are changing and so must yours, or it may just be night night!
- Queen’s Speech: fresh action promised on SME access
- Fun fun fun… in public procurement… are these guys serious?
- Government aims high with procurement rethink
- Collaborate to Innovate – changing the way you play the game in the public sector
- Essential Tendering Is Essential To SMEs
- UK on brink of Australia deal
- Being an SME is an opportunity to win in the public sector
- What does “innovation” really mean in my business?
Bidding on tenders isn't always fun,
but changing the way you win business is!
We're developing online tools to help SMEs win more government tenders in the UK.
Hey! It’s not a level playing field! We want SMEs to get their fair share.
The UK government spends over £280 billion a year on buying goods and services from external suppliers. Why do large corporations that represent < 5% of UK businesses get more than 80% of the public procurement pie?
96% of all businesses in the UK have fewer than 10 employees.
- 0 Employees
- 1-9 (micro)
- 10-24 (small)
- 50-249 (med)
- 249+ (large)
SMEs invest time and money bidding for contracts they are not going to win.
Only 19% of public procurement spend currently goes to SMEs in the UK.
The TenderHood is a supplier-focused community that can position you on a level Playing Field.
The buildings on our Community Map access the tools you need to identify and win government business.
Hover over a building to see its services. Click on a building to go inside.
You are here!
Make Your Mark on the Map
Our goal is to help small and medium-sized businesses win their fair share of government contracts. To do that, we want to design tools that are useful to you, our users. Help us create the roadmap that gets you where you want to go.
Join our Group and Forum in The Town Hall and tell us about the kinds of tools and information that best support your ability to identify and win business in the public procurement sector.
Learn How To Navigate The Map
Staying Ahead Of The Game
We are shaking things up in the public sector by listening to our community and delivering solutions quickly. Already we have delivered some firsts in our field.